Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

well.....fuck

Zombie Ablockalypse Zombie Ablockalypse

hmm

this was real funny and all, but i feel like it was really lacking, compared to the others..
ionno, it just felt weak.

DestructoBox responds:

Maybe next time!

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Absolutely Beautiful

this is pure art. the most talented and beautiful i have ever seen.
pure brilliance

Mana Chronicles Mana Chronicles

GRAMMER, AND

the transisitions are rediculous.
id win, then wait like a minute, think, oh shit, it froze, then FINALLY VICTORY comes across the screen, blessing me with more waiting

Big Dreamer's Dilemma Big Dreamer's Dilemma

are you serious?

that was almost insulting
this is the kind of game you use to teach kindergardners

Meteor Launch Meteor Launch

It was ok, Sequal has potential

Well this IS fun and it did keep me entertained, however, the game in all ways, is very mediocre. The animations were mediocre, the upgrade system was mediocre, the FUN, was mediocre. I suggest working on the upgrades, the quality of the visuals, and make it a little longer, i personally reached space very easily.

Sorohan/Noir - Arpegio study 1 Sorohan/Noir - Arpegio study 1

good

i like this, honostly, i dont like arpegios that much, they sound to happy, to jumpy you know? but this is good

No1r responds:

Thank you!

Super Mario World Ghost Remix Super Mario World Ghost Remix

I dont like video game covers..

I'm actually really against it, but this one shines out above all others. Good mix of guitars and basic metal put it out as more then a fricken video game cover song. Hell, if i didn't know that ir was just that, I would be way over my head moved by this song.

The Abused The Abused

good, but need work

hm, lets see...It's good, but very repetative. To slow to start up, and you never really went anywhere with it. I loved the sound of it, but if you could you know, change it up, put more stuff in it you know? Um..like, the guitar was good, but its the same thing as the rest of the song you know? its all just repeating its self, while slowly adding guitar, and drums and stuff

Liau responds:

I know what you mean :P I tend to get some semi decent individual parts... but then move onto different tracks and neglect finishing them ^^
Thanks for reviewing!

Tribute to Sadness Tribute to Sadness

holy cow shit

thats crazy, i only saw the green eye, and it reminded me of Peter Steele
turns out it WAS peter!

RIP Green man

Death-In-Red-Satin responds:

Think that was the attention getter. Any Peter Steele/ Type O Negative fan would recognize that, due to his eyes being one of a kind.

i love you i love you

how sweet

awww i love you too! :D

peitolas peitolas

sweet

I like it alot, Its a style of cartooning thats not usually common in Hentai so i think its impressive and creative
plus, boobs, i mean cmon man, boobs xD NOICE

peixeaquatico responds: