Mana Chronicles Mana Chronicles

GRAMMER, AND

the transisitions are rediculous.
id win, then wait like a minute, think, oh shit, it froze, then FINALLY VICTORY comes across the screen, blessing me with more waiting

Big Dreamer's Dilemma Big Dreamer's Dilemma

are you serious?

that was almost insulting
this is the kind of game you use to teach kindergardners

Meteor Launch Meteor Launch

It was ok, Sequal has potential

Well this IS fun and it did keep me entertained, however, the game in all ways, is very mediocre. The animations were mediocre, the upgrade system was mediocre, the FUN, was mediocre. I suggest working on the upgrades, the quality of the visuals, and make it a little longer, i personally reached space very easily.

Easy Joe Easy Joe

short

really fun, but waaay too short

Kid Launcher Kid Launcher

everything is good EXCEPT

when he is flipping in the air, at points his cape flips over his head. when that happens, it appears that his cape is coming from his pants?? yet the rest of the time the cape is tied to his neck!?

i think you made a boo boo.

Vandread Love Quest Vandread Love Quest

Really good, refreshing

this is great, there has been a great lack of dating sims, which saddens me because i love them (expecially the ones with such risque' rewards ;D)

some things are a little annoying though
i understand that you dont intend to work upon your critizism, at least for this game though, so ill let that be

MAKE ANOTHER
:D

Vortex00 responds:

I have other sims in progress.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Thats how I FEEL!! :O

dude this is crazy because i have been feeling the exact same way with my girlfriend the last couple of months or so
congradulations, you caught a connection with me, which is probably one of the biggest hooks you could get

the game itself is very good, but no matter how you go about it, it tends to throw you into the same situation here or there, which isnt bad, but not necissarily good either you know?

Mogo-Mogo Mogo-Mogo

awesome

pretty much everything about this game is awesome. the only thing is that it gets annoyingly hard sometimes, but thats just an opinion more then a flaw of the game. make more. make MUCH MUCH more

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

awesome!

was really great! all it needs is to be to be longer, then it would earn a perfect 10

K Fox and the Magic Sword K Fox and the Magic Sword

nice! but...

this game is great, but there are some thing you can work on
for example shes too damn slow
second is how random the punching thing is, i can kick a guy form like 20 feet away, then get raped by another guy like 30 feet away (exagerations)
also maybe add voices instead of poor text?
i loved this game though, honostly, if you possibly made a sequal that fixed everything? gold man, pure gold